Old versionsSee all
EMS DB Extract for MySQL is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for creating database backups in a form of SQL scripts. It allows you to save metadata of all database objects as well as table data. With flexible customization of the extract process you can select objects and data tables for extract and tune many other extract options. MySQL Extract includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the extract process step by step, and a command-line service for creating backups in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Extracting data from several tables from different databases on one host;
- Possibility of selecting the extracted database objects;
- Extracting table data to SQL script as INSERT statements;
- Ability to define constraints on extracted table data;
- Possibility to insert statements for emptying tables before inserting extracted data;
- Possibility of saving all the extraction parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to extract metadata and data using the configuration file.